The term “Kuranya,” meaning “Rainbow,” perfectly represents this Australia-sourced essential oil blend—a synergy of oils that creates something beautiful. Each oil in the Australian Kuranya™ blend is extracted from a powerful plant native to Australia, from the vast desert to the island of Tasmania. It contains Lemon Myrtle, Kunzea, Blue Cypress, Sacred Sandalwood, Fennel, Australian Ericifolia, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Tea Tree essential oils.
Australian Kuranya essential oil blend contains oils from powerful plants found all across Australia—from the luscious, green Tasmanian islands to vast northern deserts. The synergy of each oil gives it a pleasing, earthy aroma and skin-loving benefits that can help cleanse and enhance your natural radiance.
This essential oil blend is the first product to carry the D. Gary Young Research Institute seal on its label. Click here to learn more about the D. Gary Young Research Institute.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Conditions and moisturizes skin
- Promotes healthy, glowing skin
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents geranial, alpha-pinene, eucalyptol, and alpha and beta santalol
- Offers a stimulating and rejuvenating space
- Purifies the air with its uplifting, woodsy scent
- Has a grounding and uplifting scent
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Mix into your skin care products to enhance the natural radiance of your skin.
- Diffuse this woodsy scent in your home or office space to purify your surroundings.
- Rub on the bottoms of your feet to kick-start your day.
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage into your skin to soothe and refresh.
- Add a few drops to Thieves Household Cleaner (or any household cleaner) for an added boost
- Apply to your chest for a breath of fresh air and a refreshing respiratory experience.
- Mix with Rose Ointment to refresh skin.
OK, Tell me how to get started
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.