Lavender Vitality™ essential oil
Use Young Living Lavender Vitality essential oil to create elegant dishes that will impress your family and friends. The herb has a sweet, slightly floral flavor that pairs well with both rich and light foods. Use Lavender Vitality™ essential oil to conveniently add this delightful flavor to your meals.
Although more popular with sweeter recipes, Lavender Vitality oil’s benefits extend to savory dishes as well. In fact, lavender is sometimes included in the famous Herbes de Provence along with spices such as marjoram, thyme, oregano, and rosemary. Put a new spin on a classic meal and pair it with chicken, lamb, or even potatoes.
Just a hint can enhance the flavor of your entire recipe. To avoid overwhelming your food, start small. Try dipping a toothpick in your oil and then swirling the toothpick in your food preparations.
How to use: For internal use. To use as a dietary supplement, add to food, water or other beverages. Can also place a few drops in a vegetable capsule and take internally to support overall wellness.
- Make homemade fruit jams infused with Lavender Vitality essential oil. Try mixing it with blueberry, apricot, raspberry, or peach jams and jellies.
- Combine Lavender Vitality’s earthy, low notes with bright citrus flavors. Experiment with lavender-lemonade or a citrus sorbet.
- Complement dairy with Lavender Vitality in shortbread, pound cake, ice cream, meringue, or whipped cream recipes.
- Balance Lavender Vitality in savory dishes with herbs such as thyme, rosemary, and oregano.
- Because of its floral notes and enchanting flavor, Lavender is a delicious addition to many foods. Take your hot chocolate from ordinary to gourmet by adding a little Lavender Vitality™ to the mix!
- 4 cups unsweetened almond, dairy, or other milk of your choice
- 8 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons honey, or more to taste
- 4 drops Lavender Vitality essential oil
- Heat 4 cups of milk in a saucepan on medium-high heat.
- Add 8 tablespoons unsweetened raw cocoa, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 4 teaspoons honey; whisk until smooth.
- When warm, remove from heat and stir in 4 drops Lavender Vitality essential oil.
- Serve and enjoy!
OK, Tell me how to get started
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.