Wintertime has become synonymous with Thieves® in this house. If we aren’t using Thieves® Spray on icky counter tops and doorknobs, we are diffusing Thieves® Essential Oil to help purify the air or swishing Thieves® Mouthwash to support healthy teeth and gums. Thieves Mints are another perfect way to enjoy the incredible immune system supporting power of Thieves!*
This cute, reusable tin is a perfect stocking stuffer for those health conscious individuals on your list. Made from naturally derived ingredients and free of artificial sweeteners, dyes, and preservatives, Thieves Mints are a choice that you can feel good about.
Pop a Thieves Mint into your mouth for the perfect way to freshen breath after meals. They are mild and not overpowering with a slight sweetness courtesy of natural sweetener Stevia Leaf extract.
Thieves Mints contain Young Living’s popular Peppermint essential oil and Thieves essential oil blend to create the perfect combination of minty coolness with a hint of warm, sugar-free sweetness. Thieves Mints come in a 0.75-ounce container that is great for on-the-go freshness!
- Calcium stearate
- Thieves Essential Oil
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum)† flower bud oil
- Lemon (Citrus limon)† peel oil
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)† bark oil
- Eucalyptus radiata† leaf oil
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)† leaf oil
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)† leaf oil
- Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) Leaf extract
- †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Contains coconut/palm ingredients
How to use: Dissolve 1 mint in mouth as needed
Features & benefits:
- Freshens breath without sugar, aspartame, or other questionable ingredients.
- Contains the added benefits of Thieves essential oil blend and Peppermint essential oil. Support your immune system while freshening your breath!*
- Comes in a convenient, reusable tin.
- A healthy alternative to those who do not, or cannot, chew gum.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.