Rose essential oil
Rose essential oil is a precious oil that is one of the most recognizable scents in the world. Rose oil is distilled to gently release the delicate flower’s oil through steam. Because each 5-ml bottle requires 22 pounds of rose petals, Rose oil is one of the most valuable (and expensive) essential oils you can acquire. 22 pounds of rose petals? Seriously??
Its sweet, rich aroma encourages feelings of positive self-reflection and can create an uplifted feeling when inhaled. Rose oil has also been used topically for thousands of years, and today it can be found in many skin care products, including Young Living’s Rose Ointment™.
- Apply directly to skin to help moisturize and support the appearance of healthy, youthful-looking skin.
- Well known for it’s aroma, Rose oil is a wonderful oil to use as a personal fragrance. Try adding a drop or 2 to your wrists, neck or other pulse points.
- Rose oil is an emotionally uplifting scent. Try adding a couple of drops to you hands, rub them together, then hold up to your nose and inhale.
- Add a few drops to bath salt and add to warm bath for a relaxing experience. Have a jet spa? What better oil to add some romance to your bath for two?
- Add a few drops to your favorite moisturizer or facial cream for a lovely fragrance that also moisturizes.
- Diffuse in your home or bathroom for a spa-like setting and a fresh, soothing aroma.
- Combine with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a relaxing, indulgent massage.
- Place a few drops in your shampoo or conditioner for a floral scent and additional moisturizing properties.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.