Young Living KidScents line consists of 5 essential oil blends for our little ones.
SniffleEase™ is a rejuvenating, refreshing blend formulated just for kids. Try applying to your kids’ chest, behind the neck, or add a few drops in your children’s palms and have them take a few deep breaths to experience the powerful aroma of this blend.
With 4 different Eucalyptus oils as well as other oils rich in eucalyptol, this blend is great to have on hand at all times during the winter season.
This blend contains:
- Coconut oil
- Eucalyptus: Fresh and penetrating scent
- Palo Santo: Inspiring and Uplifting
- Lavender: Light, floral scent that is soothing to the skin
- Dorado Azul: From the mint family, this oil is herbaceous and fresh
- Ravintsara: Spicy, camphorous, warm scent
- Myrtle: Clear, fresh, herbaceous scent
- Eucalyptus Blue: Fresh, balanced and invigorating scent
- Marjoram: Scent is warm, woody, and calming
- Pine: Refreshing and invigorating
- Eucalyptus Citriodora: Reviving and invigorating with a hint of lemon
- Cypress: Grounding yet stimulating
- Eucalyptus Radiata: Cool, refreshing and energizing
- Black Spruce: Rich, woodsy and invigorating scent
- Peppermint: This oil invigorates the mind and senses, while inspiring a sense of peace. Used topically, Peppermint creates a cool, tingling sensation on the skin.
How to use: The recommended application is for children ages 2-12; to be applied only by a trusted adult or under adult supervision.
- Diffuse up to 1 hour, 3 times daily. Try using it in your Diffuser!
- Directly inhale.
- Apply 2-4 drops directly. Dilution is not required, except for the most sensitive skin.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.