Have weight goals for the new year? Whether you want to lose a lot, a little, or just want to improve your overall health, Balance Complete can help you get there. It’s also an integral part of the 5 day Nutritive Cleanse™ program which facilitates gentle and effective cleansing to improve overall health and well-being.*
Balance Complete™ is a super-food-based meal replacement that is both a powerful nutritive energizer and a cleanser. Offering the benefits of Ningxia wolfberry powder, brown rice bran, barley grass, extra virgin coconut oil, aloe vera, cinnamon powder, and our premium whey protein blend, Balance Complete is high in fiber, high in protein, and contains the good fats, enzymes, vitamins, and minerals needed for a nutritionally dynamic meal. Balance Complete also features Young Living’s proprietary V-Fiber™ blend, which supplies an amazing 11 grams of fiber per serving, absorbs toxins, and satisfies the appetite while balancing the body’s essential requirements.*
Features and Benefits:
- Improves toxin and fat elimination*
- Enhances nutrient absorption*
- Supports healthy, normal cholesterol levels*
- Supplies 11 grams of heart-healthy fiber per serving
- Maintains normal blood sugar levels*
- Nurtures probiotics and colon health*
- Helps control hunger*
- Eases gas and bloating*
How to use:
- Add two scoops of Balance Complete to 8-10 ounces of cold water or the milk of your choice. Shake, stir or blend until smooth. For added flavor, add fruit or essential oils.
- During Young Living’s five-day nutritive cleanse, replace your three daily meals with Balance Complete and follow recommended schedule.
- For daily health maintenance, replace your least nutritious meal with Balance Complete. For weight management programs, replace two daily meals with Balance Complete.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.