Sacred Sandalwood™ essential oil
This variety of sandalwood is native to India but is cultivated and steam distilled at our partner farm in Australia’s tropical northern outback. Young Living’s farm in Australia has a similar landscape and climate and the transplantation of the highly sought-after Santalum album tree species was a success.
Due to the increasing black market surrounding this popular oil, having this species on our own farm allows Young Living to closely regulate and monitor the cultivation process according to their strict Seed to Seal® guidelines. This is how Young Living ensures that their oils are the purest, most authentic oils possible.
Sacred Sandalwood essential oil provides an uplifting, warm, woodsy, and sweet aroma, while offering a variety of skin benefits. Sandalwood is a recognizable base note in many perfumes and fragrances and is closely associated with seduction. Its distinctly warm and woodsy aroma is the perfect complement to pampering spa treatments, relaxation time, yoga, and meditation. It can also help you recapture the qualities of younger-looking skin and enhance your favorite skin and hair products.
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Apply topically to enhance the natural radiance of healthy-looking skin.
- Add to your moisturizer or daily skin care regimen to reduce the appearance of fine lines and puffiness.
- Add to a bath or hot towel treatment for an immersive, spa-like experience.
- Use this warm, luxurious aroma as a sophisticated personal fragrance by applying to your heart or your wrists.
- Diffuse during yoga, meditation, or prayer to support a spiritually focused atmosphere.
- Mix 2-3 drops with a carrier oil for a relaxing massage
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.