Palmarosa grass is steam distilled to produce Palmarosa (Palm Rose) essential oil, which can be found in many perfumes, soaps and cosmetic products. Traditionally used as incense by the Ancient Egyptians, Palmarosa essential oil inspires connection, security, and release.
Palmarosa is a relative of Lemongrass and is an important ingredient in the following Young Living essential oil blends: Joy, Harmony, Clarity, and Forgiveness. Its aroma is similar to Rose essential oil with a hint of sweetness, and can be stimulating and soothing when diffused. Because of the large number of rose petals needed for production, Rose oil can be pricey. Consider using Palmarosa as a “poor man’s” Rose oil instead!
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Apply a few drops to your face to enhance the appearance of your complexion.
- Diffuse around your home for a fresh, floral aroma that increases your sense of security.
- Add to wrists and other pulse points to use as a personal perfume.
- Because the scent of Palmarosa oil is calming, it’s a great oil to diffuse when feeling stressed.
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or a different carrier oil and use as a soothing, spa-like massage treatment to help moisturize and boost the appearance of youthful looking
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.