Cool Azul™ essential oil blend
Cool Azul™ is a proprietary essential oil blend created by D. Gary Young that includes the light aroma of Dorado Azul and the warm fragrance of Plectranthus Oregano (both Young Living exclusive oils and homegrown on Young Living farms!), along with Peppermint, Wintergreen, Sage, Copaiba, Blue Cypress, Elemi, and other oils. Apply this blend topically for a cool sensation and aromatic experience. Cool Azul is ideal for use before, during, and after physical activities. Attach an AromaGlide™ roller fitment to the bottle and pack it in your gym bag, purse, or backpack for quick and easy on-the-go use.
Cool Azul features the following essential oils for their powerful properties:
- Wintergreen essential oil’s main constituent is methyl salicylate, which is used as an active ingredient in many common sports creams.
- Peppermint essential oil causes a cooling sensation on the skin.
- Sage essential oil has been used traditionally for its clarifying properties and is great to apply after physical activity.
- Copaiba essential oil (and resin) has been used by the natives of northern Brazil to support their wellness since the 16th century. It is also recognized for its high levels of the naturally occurring constituent beta-caryophyllene.
- Oregano essential oil helps create a relaxing experience through a warming massage and topical application, which also makes it a key oil in the Raindrop Technique®.
- Plectranthus Oregano essential oil has a warm, invigorating aroma.It was named by D. Gary Young because of its oregano-like aroma.
- Tea Tree essential oil supports skin health and includes the naturally occuring constituents terpinene-4-ol, gamma terpinene and alpha-terpinene.
- Dorado Azul essential oil comes from plants grown on Young Living’s Ecuador Farm. It is high in beta-caryophyllene, a powerful sesquiterpene, and also contains the constituent eucalyptol.
- Blue Cypress essential oil is great for use in massage after physical activity. Plus:
- Niaouli (a relative of tea tree oil)
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Cool Azul is ideal for use before, during, and after physical activities. Try adding some to your legs before a run or to your arms after weightlifting.
- Apply this blend topically for a cooling sensation on the skin, especially during hot weather.
- Diffuse for an invigorating aromatic experience that will kick start your day.
- Combine V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and Cool Azul for massage or reflexology treatment or with the Vitassage™ to apply it topically to joints, muscles, or other troubled areas.
- Can you think of a better oil for a foot massage?
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.