Oregano Essential Oil
Oregano essential oil is used aromatically and topically while Oregano Vitality™ Essential oil is a dietary oil and therefore can be ingested.
While more commonly known as a spice used in cooking, Oregano is a key oil used in the Raindrop Technique and can be used in massage after exercise. The warm, woody and herbaceous scent of Oregano can also be used aromatically for it’s calming properties.
The primary chemical components of Oregano are carvacol and thymol. Google these constituents to learn more about the many benefits of Oregano!
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Oregano is a warming oil and feels great on the skin when diluted and applied after a workout or during massage.
- Diffuse Oregano to help purify the air and dispel odors.
- Place 10 drops of Oregano to distilled water and place in a spray bottle for an effective and great smelling surface cleaner.
- Diffuse Oregano to help energize the mind!
- Due to it’s cleansing abilities, Oregano is a great oil to dilute and use on your feet and toenails.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.