Young Living Kidscents line consists of 5 essential oil blends for our little ones.
SleepyIze™ is great to apply and diffuse at bedtime for a peaceful aromatic environment. It is already diluted for kids 2-12 for convenient application when you BOTH need to relax. SleepyIze is similar to RutaVaLa and in fact has the same oils—Valerian, Rue, and Lavender— in addition to five other essential oils. Try applying SleepyIze on your kids’ big toes, along the back of their neck, or down their spine to help create a very peaceful, calming, and relaxing environment before bed.
Try diffusing SleepyIze in your kids’ rooms, massaging it on their feet, or applying it on their backs. Also, add to a spray bottle with some witch hazel and spray on their pillow before bedtime.
• Coconut oil
• Bergamot: Uplifting and calming
• Geranium: Calming and peaceful
• Tangerine: Sweet, uplifting aroma
• Lavender: Soothing and calming
• Roman Chamomile: Relaxing, gentle, and peaceful aroma
• Sacred Frankincense: Grounding, balancing aroma
• Valerian: Helps create a relaxing environment
• Rue: A key oil in RutaVaLa Roll-On
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity
- Apply to kids toes, back of neck or down spine at night. Apply 2-4 drops directly. Dilution is not required, except for the most sensitive skin
- Directly inhale.
- Add to spray bottle and use as a linen spray
- Add to bedroom diffuser to create a relaxing atmosphere
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.