Young Living Kidscents line consists of 5 essential oil blends for our little ones.
TummyGize is an essential oil blend prediluted for children ages 2-12 that can be applied topically or used aromatically. It’s like DiGize for kids, with a much milder smell. Apply this oil to tiny tummies and feet for a cool soothing sensation. For children younger than 2, I recommend diluting with more carrier oil.
TummyGize is a great blend to keep on you during vacation. Between those long road trips and straying from our typical diet you’ll be glad to have this oil on hand! Attach a roller fitment for quick and easy application or just have child inhale direct from the bottle if no diffuser is available.
What oils are in TummyGize?
• Coconut oil
• Anise: This oil was used by many ancient civilizations and is also included in DiGize essential oil blend.
• Cardamom: This is another warming member of the ginger family. It features a spicy, refreshing aroma that is uplifting and motivating.
• Fennel: Fennel is a perennial herb in the carrot family native to the Mediterranean. It has a sweet, spicy aroma that has a long history of encouraging grounding feelings.
• Ginger: This oil has a warm, uplifting, and energizing aroma. Ginger oil is steam distilled from the rhizome of the ginger plant. It was first used anciently in India and China but is now loved and widely used all over the world.
• Peppermint: This oil invigorates the mind and senses, while inspiring a sense of peace. Used topically, Peppermint creates a cool, tingling sensation on the skin. This blend is diluted with coconut oil to prevent irritation on sensitive skin.
• Spearmint: This oil is milder than Peppermint and is characterized by an invigorating fragrance that’s uplifting and calming. Spearmint contains the naturally occurring constituents menthol, carvone, and limonene.
• Tangerine: Citrus oils are loved the world over for their bright, uplifting aroma. Tangerine is a sweet, uplifting aroma frequently praised for promoting positive feelings of optimism.
How to use: The recommended application is for children ages 2-12; to be applied only by a trusted adult or under adult supervision.
• Diffuse up to 1 hour, 3 times daily. Try using it in your Diffuser!
• Directly inhale.
• Apply 2-4 drops directly. Dilution is not required, except for the most sensitive skin.
• Massage over tummies before or after meals.
• Massage on the bottoms of feet or along the spine before or after meals as needed.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.