Bath & Shower Gels
Stock your showers with moisturizing shower gels that clean effectively without stripping your skin of its natural moisture barrier. And as always, with Young Living products you do not have synthetic perfumes, artificial coloring or other toxic ingredients that get between you and silky smooth skin.
- Bath & Shower Gel – Base: the perfect way to nourish and cleanse your skin. Add 5-15 drops of a favorite essential oil single or blend to the gel base for a luxurious custom bath or shower gel
- Bath & Shower Gel – Dragon Time: Geranium, Tangerine, Sage, and Clary Sage essential oils are combined with Young Living’s Bath & Shower Gel Base to bring you this calming and soothing shower gel
- Bath & Shower Gel – Evening Peace: Refreshes the skin and calms the mind. Essential oils such as Coriander, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, and Geranium invoke feelings of serenity and relaxation to soothe and nourish the skin.
- Bath & Shower Gel – Lavender: Cleanses, soothes, and relaxes your skin. It’s free of chemicals and synthetic preservatives and contains plant-based ingredients such as coconut oil and star anise.
- Bath & Shower Gel – Morning Start: Feel refreshed every day with the power of pure essential oils. Peppermint, Lemongrass, and Rosemary uplift and energize, while Juniper purifies and cleanses the skin.
- Bath & Shower Gel – Sensation: contains several pure essential oils, including Ylang Ylang and Jasmine for a soothing, relaxing experience.
- KidScents Bath Gel: A safe, gentle soap that cleanses and protects sensitive skin. Formulated with MSM, aloe vera, antioxidants, and pure Lemon, Cedarwood, and other essential oils, this liquid soap is pH balanced for children’s skin.
How to use: Drop small amount on washcloth, loofah or sponge and wash thoroughly. Lather, rinse, repeat.
Make a bubble bath! The best part is you can customize it with whatever essential oils fit your mood!
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.