A flowering herb with bright yellow tops, goldenrod comes from the Asteraceae botanical family. Its scientific name, Solidago, comes from the Latin word solidare, which means “to strengthen.” The plant is most often found in North America, but some species are found in Europe as well. It grows well in open areas such as meadows, prairies, savannas, and mountains, and you can find it at Young Living’s Whispering Springs Farm in Mona, Utah!
Goldenrod essential oil is steam distilled from the flowers, leaves, and stems of the plant, and with the key constituent alpha-pinene, this essential oil has an array of benefits. Use it to support the appearance of healthy-looking skin and to create a calming and relaxing environment when diffused or inhaled.
Orders are limited to one bottle per account per month.
Features and Benefits:
- Has a calming and relaxing aroma
- Enhances the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Includes the key constituent alpha-pinene
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Diffuse it in the evening to help create a relaxing environment. Goldenrod’s earthy, herbaceous aroma is the perfect companion to your aromatherapy practices to help calm the body and mind.
- Add it to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use it for a massage with a pleasant, calming aroma.
- Use it with your daily face wash or apply it to your skin directly after washing to help enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Rub it into the bottoms of your feet or the back of your neck as part of your bedtime routine. It’s great to set the stage for romance!!
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.