Thieves legendary blend combines Lemon, Clove, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary essential oils. It’s a powerhouse blend that is very effective at cleaning, deodorizing and generally getting rid of all sorts of ickyness on small surfaces. Quick and convenient, Thieves Spray freshens counters, sinks, toilets, and more!
Spring is in the air and that means it is time for travel. Travel means hotel rooms, airplanes, rental cars and all other sorts of surfaces that strangers have touched before you. You don’t have to be a germaphobe to be be concerned about your health when you travel. I will not travel without my Thieves spray that I use on the hotel light switches and doorknobs, airplane trays and rental car handles.
Thieves uses only naturally derived, plant-based ingredients and has a powerful spicy-citrus scent. Safe to use around children and the perfect size to throw in a purse, backpack, or luggage. A bottle of Thieves Spray is ideal to keep with you wherever you go!
I love using Thieves Spray on:
- Light switches
- Kitchen sinks
- Door knobs
- Public toilet seats
- Bathroom counters
- Smelly shoes
- And more!
Benefits and Features:
- Naturally derived, plant-based ingredients quickly clean and freshens surfaces.
- No rinsing required.
- Small, portable size makes it easy to throw in a purse, backpack, or luggage.
- Perfect for use on many different surfaces, including counters, sinks, toilets, and door handles.
- Safe to use around your whole family, including children and pets.
How to use: Spray on any surface in your home or office.
- Keep your shoes smelling fresh with a quick spritz.
- Quickly spray the sink, one of the dirtiest places in the house, after you finish doing dishes. No need to rinse!
- Use Thieves Spray to easily clean frequently used areas such as doorknobs and light switches.
- Keep with you to spray toilet seats before using public restroom
- Spray the grocery cart handle – no telling what has handled it before you!
Click HERE to order today!
Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.