Savvy Minerals Foundation by Young Living is a clean, natural, toxin free, mineral based cosmetic line. In addition to being vegan friendly and cruelty free, Savvy Minerals Cosmetics contain NO:
- Synthetic colors/dyes
- Synthetic Fragrances
This makes it a great foundation for sensitive skin as well as those wishing to reduce the amount of toxins in their lives. With it’s long lasting formula, gentle ingredients, and gorgeous finish, Savvy Minerals Foundation is the only coverage you need stashed in your makeup bag.
Benefits and Features
- Minimizes pore appearance
- Brightens complexion
- Absorbs excess oils
- Enhances natural beauty
- Long-lasting, all-day wear
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Vegan-friendly foundation formula, not tested on animals
- Formulated without talc, bismuth, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants
Savvy Minerals foundation comes in 10 shades including cool tones, warm tones and dark tones. It’s buildable formula can be used for sheer to full coverage and blends flawlessly for a natural-looking foundation that still diminishes the appearance of imperfections and blemishes. It is also an all-day foundation, so you don’t need to worry about it as you transition between your home, work, and social life.
Cool Shades – No. 1, No. 2, No. 3
Warm Shades – No. 1, No. 2, No. 3
Dark Shades – No. 1, No. 2, No. 3, No. 4
For ultimate control when applying mineral powder, use Young Living’s Misting Spray! This spray is specifically designed to improve mineral powder application and includes essential oils that provide skin benefits such as Geranium, Bergamot and Lavender. How to use: Spray 2–3 pumps of Misting Spray onto a makeup brush and gently wipe off any excess moisture. Pick up mineral makeup using the brush. Apply mineral makeup to your face in desired area and reapply as needed.
How can you tell which shade is right for you?
- Check your veins: Check the color of the vein on the underside of you arm. If the vein is more blue, you likely have cool tones. If it appears more green, you likely have warm tones.
- Clothes: what colors do you prefer to wear? What colors do you typically get compliments on? If you prefer yellow, peaches, golds and browns you are probably warm toned. Blues, reds and pink suggest cooler tones.
- Jewelry: Do you look better in silver or gold? Silver jewelry suggests you may have more cool tones while gold jewelry suggests a warmer tone.
- Burn or tan?: If you turn pink or burn easily, you probably have cooler tones. If you tan easily, look for warm tones.
- Hair and eye color: If you have light colored eyes such as blue or green eyes with blonde, brown, or black hair, you are most likely cool-toned. If you have darker eyes such as brown or hazel eyes with auburn, or black hair you are most likely warm-toned.
These cosmetics are brand spanking NEW for 2017 and more products will be coming soon. Don’t wait to live your life toxin free!! Order today!
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.