essential oil blend
Lovingly harvested from plants native to exotic destinations around the world, the 10 essential oils in White Angelica™ come together to create a one-of-a-kind blend. Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Melissa, and Rose provide sweet, floral notes; Bergamot and Melissa offer a boost of bright citrus; and Myrrh, Northern Lights Black Spruce, Hyssop, and Sacred Sandalwood balance the blend with a warm, woodsy base.
With the aroma of White Angelica essential oil blend, you can create a positive atmosphere and inspire feelings of security and optimism—no matter what life throws at you. Members also love White Angelica for its skin-beautifying benefits. Add a couple drops to your favorite lotion to give your skin the TLC it needs.
Do you have a job that requires you to keep a positive attitude even though you are surrounded by negative energy? Are you not only physically but emotionally drained at the end of the day? I’m looking at YOU Teachers and Educators, Doctors and Nurses, Healthcare Practitioners, Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists, Counselors, Social Workers, personal trainers, massage therapists, Customer Service, etc etc etc!! Do yourself a favor and use White Angelica on your shoulders or neck, or wear in a diffuser necklace to help you maintain that positivity.
Benefits and Features:
- Has a sweet, warm, floral fragrance
- Can be diffused to create a peaceful, comforting environment
- May enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Offers skin-beautifying benefits when combined with Young Living’s ART Light Moisturizer
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Diffuse it to create a peaceful, nurturing environment in any space.
- Use it during yoga or meditation to create a positive and comforting atmosphere.
- Add it to your favorite moisturizer to enjoy its skin-beautifying benefits.
- Apply it to your wrists and neck like perfume to enjoy a lovely fragrance throughout your day.
- This is a great oil to wear when you go to church or anytime you set aside to pray. Keep the negativity out and be wrapped up in the protective arms of the Lord.
- Bad dreams keep you up at night? Try spritzing a White Angelica/witch hazel spray on your pillowcase. Feel secure as you drift off to sleep to keep those bad dreams away.
- Wear on neck or shoulders if you have a job that leaves you physically and emotionally drained at the end of the day.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.