essential oil blend
Making the decision to chase your dreams can be a scary one. But one thing is for sure – if you don’t chase your dreams, you are never going to catch them. What do YOU dream of and how can you get there?
- Write it down: The first step is to identify your dream. Is it getting into a house? Advancing your career? Going back to school? Having children? Starting your own business? Whatever it is, write it down so that you can create an actionable plan.
- Assess your situation: Where are you now and where do you need to be, not just financially but emotionally and spiritually.
- Identify obstacles: Whether it’s money, training, or time you need to identify what is holding you back. More importantly, identify how you OVERCOME these obstacles
- Make a list of goals: If your goal requires an initial investment, create a goal to save X amount of dollars in X amount of time. If you were to siphon $100 out of your paycheck every 2 weeks, you would save $2400 over the course of a year. What would you need to give up to get you there? Maybe you need to cut back on your morning Starbucks or your evening margaritas. Maybe you need to cut back on how often you go out to eat? Maybe you need to curb your shopping impulse. Whatever it is, make a plan and write it down. That way you are more accountable for attaining your goal.
- Create your plan: Say your goal is to own a home. You’ve written down goals of taking real estate courses, saving money and looking for a house. But now put it all together into a PLAN. You can’t take the courses until your save the money. And you can’t look for a house 2 years before you are ready to buy. Make a plan to get you there.
- Save $2400 for real estate classes
- Set up bank to automatically withdraw $100 per paycheck into money market account.
- Cancel cable (save $$$!!)
- Instead of annual trip to Mexico, find more local vacation destination
- Investigate different online classes/cost comparison
- Make appointment with real estate agent
- Special programs available for first time home buyers?
- How much of a down payment is recommended?
- What is the best neighborhood for crime? for schools? etc.
While your are creating your plan, use Young Living’s Dream Catcher essential oil blend for inspiration. With lingering citrus scents, grounding accents of Juniper and Blue Cypress, and floral notes of Ylang Ylang and Jasmine, this complex aroma is ready to support you in your daily quest to catch your dreams. Dab it on your neck as a personal perfume, or plug in your diffuser and add Dream Catcher to support an atmosphere of inspiration, innovation, and artistry.
Dream Catcher essential oil blend was formulated by D. Gary Young with your creativity in mind. He wanted a way for you to chase after your dreams without the burden of negative thinking. This blend’s complex aroma will support an environment where ideas flow and the imagination blooms. All essential oils in this blend meet Young Living’s industry-leading Seed to Seal® quality commitment and represent the best of nature.
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Apply topically on your forehead, ears, and neck to gear up for a day of pursuing your dreams.
- Use during meditation or in saunas to promote feelings of inner strength.
- Diffuse to create an environment of spiritual and emotional grounding.
OK, Tell me how to get started
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.