Copaiba essential oil
Copaiba essential oil is a for topical or aromatic use while Copaiba Vitality™ essential oil is a dietary oil and can therefore be ingested.
Copaiba It comes from trees in the genus Copaifera which are leguminous trees, commonly found in the Amazon rainforest. When tapped, these trees secrete a sticky, viscous liquid called oleoresin. This transparent resin is then used to extract Copaiba essential oil, a powerhouse of an essential oil with many valuable properties. With high levels of beta-caryophyllene (a chemical also found in marijuana) and a uniquely sweet aromatic profile, Copaiba oil helps create a relaxing atmosphere when diffused or applied topically.
The gentle, woodsy aroma of Copaiba makes it a great addition to your daily routine and skin care. Add it to a neutral moisturizer to utilize its natural fragrance and moisturizing properties or apply it to flex points following activity for an uplifting, comforting cooldown.
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Add to a moisturizer or skin cream to help enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Copaiba is a signature oil in Young Living’s Active & Fit Kit and can be diluted with a carrier oil for a post-workout massage oil. For an added cooling sensation, combine with Peppermint or Wintergreen.
- Copaiba is known as a “magnifier”. Mix Copaiba with other topical oils to enhance the benefits of that oil.
- Diffuse to create a warm, inviting space. Try a custom diffusing blend by adding oils such as Cedarwood or Cinnamon Bark.
- Create a natural beard oil with Copaiba, a lightweight carrier oil, and a complementary oil such as Northern Lights Black Spruce or Peppermint.
- Create a hair mask that nourishes both hair and scalp:combine ½ avocado, 1 egg yolk, 2–4 drops of Copaiba essential oil, and 1–2 drops of Rosemary essential oil in a blender. Distribute through hair, massage into scalp, and wrap hair in a shower cap. Wait 5–10 minutes. Rinse out in the shower, and then shampoo and condition as normal.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.