Marjoram is a perennial herb with sweet pine and citrus flavors, recognized by many as a culinary spice. Marjoram is steam distilled from the leaves and is believed to support normal digestion. Substitute 1 drop Marjoram essential oil per tablespoon of dried or fresh marjoram called for in recipes. If less is called for, dip a toothpick in the drop reducer of the essential oil bottle and swirl the saturated end through the recipe’s liquid ingredients.
- Cooking: Infuse your favorite recipes with the enticing aroma and taste of Marjoram. Essential oils are VERY potent. Start by dipping a toothpick in your oil and dragging it through your food.
- Olive Oil: Infuse a bottle of extra virgin olive oil with herbs and a few drops of Marjoram essential oil to make a fantastic salad dressing, a drizzle over pasta dishes, a dip for artisan bread
- Marinade: Use as part of a marinade for your favorite meats and vegetables
- Pasta Sauce: Complement your favorite pasta sauce with a drop (or less!) of Marjoram
- Pasta Water: For a less powerful herb taste, instead of adding to the pasta sauce, simply add 1 drop Marjoram oil , Rosemary and or Basil to the water before cooking spaghetti pasta
- Tea: Adding a drop to hot tea may support normal digestion.*
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.