Celery Seed Vitality™
Produced from the steam distillation of dried seeds, Celery Seed Vitality™ brings a pleasant aroma and taste to pickling blends and brines. Celery Seed Vitality offers a flavor profile that is commonly described as earthy and grassy. It can add a unique depth of taste to coleslaw and salad dressings and can also be used for seasoning poultry.
How to use: For internal use. To use as a dietary supplement, add to food, water or other beverages. Can also place a few drops in a vegetable capsule and take internally to support overall wellness.
- Add 1–2 drops of Celery Seed Vitality to a vegetarian gel capsule and take as a dietary supplement as needed.
- Combine Celery Seed Vitality and Carrot Seed Vitality for an impactful flavor in your next vegetable or poultry-based soup.
- Add 1–2 drops to the cooking water for rice and serve with baked poultry.
- Make a delicious homemade Coleslaw!
- 1 package shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup lowfat mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 drop Celery Seed Vitality essential oil
Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, spices and celery seed Vitality. Add to coleslaw mix and toss to coat. Add salt and pepper to taste. For creamier coleslaw, double the dressing.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.