Tangerine Essential Oil
Tangerine essential oil is for use aromatically and topically while Tangerine Vitality essential oil is dietary and therefore can be ingested. Both bottles contain the same essential oil and differ only in the way they are labeled. The designation of the two products allows you to share all the ways to use essential oils in the correct and FDA approved way
Tangerine essential oil (Citrus reticulata) is extracted by cold pressing the rind of the tangerine fruit. Tangerines, which are part of the Rutaceae family, likely originated in Southeast Asia and have since spread to subtropical areas around the world. Like the fresh citrus fruit, Tangerine oil is loved by children and adults alike, with its delightfully sweet aroma that can create a happy, contented mindset.
Because of its appealing aroma, Tangerine oil uses include a wealth of topical and aromatic applications. Use its cleansing benefits in your morning skin care routine for an added boost or apply it to your temples before study time or meditation. Its fragrant, calming aroma also makes it an important part of Young Living favorites such as Peace & Calming®, Joy™, and Citrus Fresh™.
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Diffuse at work or at home to infuse your space with a sweet, refreshing aroma.
- Add to a gentle facial cleanser for extra cleansing benefits and beautifying properties.
- Add to your favorite cleaning products for a burst of sweet citrus.
- Create a DIY air freshener by combining 30 drops oil with 2 cups water in a glass bottle. Spray around the house for a fresh, clean scent.
- Even clean linens may need a little freshening. Combine 8–10 drops with distilled water or witch hazel in a small spray bottle and spritz over linens and in closets to keep your sheets, towels, and clothes smelling great.
- Place a couple drops of oil on cotton balls to stash in your car air vents. They’ll disperse a refreshing, citrus scent that’s perfect for rush hour.
- My personal favorite is to diffuse peppermint and tangerine in the morning to give me a burst of energy to get me moving!
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.