A unique essential oil from Finca Botanica Farm and Distillery in Ecuador, Dorado Azul™ is exclusive to Young Living. Its fresh scent is perfect for aromatic or topical use.
Once thought of as a weed until Gary Young discovered it in 2006, Dorado Azul essential oil comes from a plant that is part of the mint family. It is high in beta-caryophyllene, a powerful sesquiterpene, and also contains the constituent eucalyptol. Google these constituents to learn of all the great benefits they provide! But here’s a hint, check out some the other products in which Dorado Azul is a key ingredient:
- Cool Azul® essential oil blend
- Cool Azul® Pain Relief Cream
- Deep Relief™ Roll-on
- ImmuPower™ essential oil blend
- KidScents SniffleEase™ blend
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Create a soothing steam tent. Place 2-4 drops in steaming water, slowly place face over steaming water and essential oils, place towel over head if desired. Close your eyes to prevent irritation!
- Use topically after a workout for a soothing and cooling sensation.
- Diffuse for a fresh, herbaceous scent!
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.