Cistus comes from a family of plants called rock rose, which is known for beautiful shrubs and a delicate, honey-like scent. It is believed to be the Biblical Rose of Sharon, and its honey-like fragrance is soothing and uplifting. Steam distilled from the leaves and branches, it is an ideal choice for helping elevate positive emotions and creating an open state of mind.
• Promotes uplifting and encouraging emotions
• May help open and release emotional blocks
• Helps promote a calming and relaxing atmosphere
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Diffuse to promote an uplifting atmosphere. Pairs well with Lavender essential oil.
- Sniff from the bottle or from your hands to help release negative emotions.
- Diffuse during meditation or prayer to support spiritual awareness.
- Wear on your pulse points to maintain a positive outlook all day long!
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.