Three (3) Wise Men™
Most of us are familiar with the story of the 3 wise men, or 3 magi, who bring gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh to the infant Jesus. Although these gifts are ordinary offerings for a King, they were thought to be symbolic as well.
- Gold (virtue): A valuable which is also a symbol of kingship
- Frankincense (prayer): Used as incense during worship and is also a symbol of deity.
- Myrrh (suffering): Commonly used as an anointing oil, an embalming oil, and a symbol of death, representing that Jesus would endure persecution and die.
The 3 Wise Men™ blend contains Sandalwood, Frankincense, Myrrh, and other essential oils and is designed to promote feelings of reverence and spiritual awareness. This blend also enhances emotional equilibrium as it soothes and uplifts the heart.
Given the name of this oil and all the biblical oils it contains, you can see how this oil is very spiritual in nature. This is a great oil to diffuse when you want to become closer to God, maintain your faith, or want to reestablish or firm up that connection. As you struggle with negative emotions and feel that connection slip away, use this oil to bring balance, spiritual healing and personal change.
I’ve heard personal testimony from many that this was the oil that helped them the most when going through stressful times such as divorce, death in the family, upcoming surgery, or remodeling of a home.
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Apply an AromaGlide™ roller ball fitment and apply as an aromatic fragrance.
- Diffuse during stressful situations to help bring about a sense of clarity and and peace.
- Apply a few drops directly to feet and massage with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex.
- Diffuse during meditation or prayer to support spiritual awareness.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.