Live Your Passion™
Live Your Passion™ is a sweet, joyful blend of 9 essential oils: Royal Hawaiian™ Sandalwood, Orange, Nutmeg, Lime, Idaho Blue Spruce, Northern Lights Black Spruce, Ylang Ylang, Frankincense, and Peppermint. Together these oils create an uplifting blend that supports an optimistic attitude and general enthusiasm for life. Use Live Your Passion essential oil blend to help you pursue life with greater purpose and attention on the endeavors that matter most.
Changes and challenges in life can bring feelings of discouragement, and it’s easy to lose focus on the things that are most important. Live Your Passion was formulated to support feelings of inspiration, confidence, and clarity, despite difficult times or circumstances. This blend reminds us to focus on the present and move past obstacles to build a new and better tomorrow.
Make your passions become a way of life with this citrusy, sweet, and woodsy scent. Re-center your focus by diffusing Live Your Passion or apply the oil whenever you need to inspire passion, desire, or promote inner confidence.
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Wear it as a captivating fragrance that subtly reminds you to leave the past behind, live in the present, and shape the future each day.
- Add to your favorite skin care products to support the appearance of healthy skin.
- Diluting with a carrier oil such as V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex, massage it gently into your shoulders and neck whenever you need to take a moment to unwind.
- Diffuse during meditation or prayer to help find spiritual harmony and break down mental blocks.
- Add 10 drops to your favorite Young Living lotion and use daily for a boost of aromatic inspiration.
- Use topically before activities you feel passionate about for a confidence-boosting fragrance.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.