Laurus Nobilis Vitality
Laurus Nobilis essential oil is for use aromatically and topically while Laurus Nobilis Vitality essential oil is dietary and therefore can be ingested. Both bottles contain the same essential oil and differ only in the way they are labeled. The designation of the two products allows you to share all the ways to use essential oils in the correct and FDA approved way.
Laurus Nobilis is native to the Mediterranean region and is commonly known in cooking as bay leaf. Anciently viewed as a plant of good luck, its flavor is a common addition to many soup, vegetable, and meat dishes. Add a drop of Laurus Nobilis Vitality essential oil to any recipe to enjoy a distinct flavor and fragrance. Laurus Nobilis Vitality also has many health benefits, including supporting a healthy immune system, providing cleansing properties, and delivering powerful antioxidants.*
Features and Benefits:
- Has a sophisticated, piney, and slightly bitter taste
- Enhances many dishes, from soups to sauces
- Contains powerful antioxidants that support a healthy lifestyle*
- Provides support for a healthy immune system and cleansing properties when combined with a healthy diet*
How to use: How to use: For internal use. To use as a dietary supplement, add to food, water or other beverages. Can also place a few drops in a vegetable capsule and take internally to support overall wellness. Dilute 1 drop of Laurus Nobilis Vitality with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily or as needed.
- Use it as a seasoning for soups, sauces, marinades, stews, and pickles. Because of its high potency, start with dipping a toothpick in the oil and swirling it through the ingredients for a lighter Laurus Nobilis flavor in your dish; add more as needed
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and take it as a dietary supplement for powerful antioxidants.
- Add 2 drops to hot water and enjoy before or after meals for Laurus Nobilis Vitality’s cleansing properties.
- Add it to your favorite green juice or smoothie to help support your immune system.*
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.