Young Living Kidscents line consists of 5 essential oil blends for our little ones.
Owie essential oil blend is specially formulated for active kids and can be applied topically to knees, elbows, and anywhere else on the body that needs extra attention and to improve the appearance of skin.
Owie is great blend to keep on you and is soothing when combined with a cold compress, frozen towel, or ice pack. Attach a roller fitment for quick and easy application For extra tender areas, avoid direct contact with roller fitment and skin and instead let oil drop onto skin or roll on palm and apply to tender areas with hand.
Owie is a blend of some of nature’s most nurturing oils:
- Coconut oil– carrier oil.
- Idaho Balsam Fir – soothing to muscles
- Tea Tree– Cleansing, moisturizing, and purifying.
- Helichrysum- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and blemishes.
- Elemi– Part of the same family as Frankincense and Myrrh, Elemi has been used traditionally to support the appearance of the skin.
- Cistus– Its honey-like fragrance is soothing and uplifting.
- Hinoki– Has been used historically to refresh the soul.
- Clove– Clove oils contains the powerful constituent eugenol making it popular in massage and personal care uses.
How to use:
• Application is for children 2-12 and comes prediluted!
• To be applied only by a trusted adult or under adult supervision.
• Apply 2-4 drops to desired area.
• Dilution is not required, except for the most sensitive skin
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.