I love this diffuser! Whether you are hosting a party or snuggling with a good book, this classic look adds the perfect ambiance to most any environment. The outer cover is made of cold-rolled steel metal, tempered glass, and polypropylene (PP) plastic. The inner parts are made of polypropylene (PP) plastic. All are safe for use with essential oils.
Complement your décor and set the mood with the Lantern Diffuser. A warm and welcoming invitation for guests, this stunning lantern made with exquisite metal and glass details transforms any room by permeating the air with the aroma of your favorite essential oils.
With longer run times and 11 light features, including an alluring candle-flicker mode, the Lantern Diffuser is the perfect complement to any setting or gathering. The Lantern Diffuser also functions as a humidifier and atomizer and is one of the most versatile diffusers Young Living has offered.
The Lantern Diffuser holds 200 ml of water, or 7/8 cup. It will run for 5 hours continuously on High mode and 8 hours continuously on Low mode. It will run for 10 hours—1 minute on, 1 minute off—on Intermittent mode.*
The Lantern Diffuser comes with free 5-ml bottles of Tangerine and Peppermint essential oils.
*Run time may vary based on essential oil type and number of drops used.
Features and Benfits
- Provides a perfect way to relax, dispel odors, and create an aroma-filled atmosphere of peace and harmony
- Offers three run modes for a perfect customizable experience
- Runs for approximately 5 hours continuously on High mode
- Runs for approximately 8 hours continuously on Low mode
- Runs for approximately 10 hours—1 minute on, 1 minute off—on Intermittent mode
- Has 11 different light settings that can be turned off or on independent of diffuser function
- Includes a romantic candle-like flicker mode
- Includes a light cycle mode, so colors transition gently from one to another every 5 seconds
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.