Why are probiotics and prebiotics so important? Your immune system and your digestive system are related – in fact approximately 80% of your immune system is housed in your gut, and supporting your gut means you are supporting your immune system. When you think of all the bacteria and viruses children are exposed to every day, they need extra support of their immune systems. Probiotics provide the body with beneficial bacteria to support overall gut health.
MightyPro is a unique, synergistic blend of prebiotics and probiotics in a supplement specially formulated for children, making it an easy 2-in-1 option. Packaged in easy, one-dose packets that can be taken almost anywhere you go, this supplement features over 8 billion active, live cultures to support digestive and immune health.*
Featuring a great-tasting formula that can be added to cold food and drinks for easy consumption, MightyPro supports gastrointestinal and immune health and maintains gut health in children, keeping kids up and active. That means fewer missed days of school, day care, and playing with friends.*
MightyPro is formulated with Ningxia wolfberry fiber, a naturally occurring prebiotic. The wolfberry fiber passes through the gut and promotes healthy bacteria in the colon, helping make the most of the probiotic complex.
MightyPro’s Wolfberry Punch flavor provides a sweet and tasty experience, whether added to food or drink or directly dissolved in the mouth. Packaged in convenient, single-serve packets to ensure the freshness and efficacy, MightyPro requires no refrigeration, unlike some other probiotic supplements. Your kids can eat it directly, or you can add it to some of their favorite foods like applesauce, yogurt, or juice. Do not add it to anything that is hot or warm in temperature
The best part, is that MightyPro tastes AMAZING and contains NO sugar! MightyPro is sweetened with xylitol and Ningxia wolfberry fiber! Your kids will think they are eating candy!
MightyPro was formulated for kids ages 2 and older, but is also appropriate for adults.
Features and Benefits:
- Supports gastrointestinal and immune health in children*
- Promotes general health for children*
- Promotes healthy bacteria in the gut*
- Helps maintain a healthy digestive system*
- Successfully colonizes the GI tract*
- May help with occasional bouts of constipation*
- Provides support against occasional digestive discomfort*
- Helps with diarrhea, gas, and bloating*
- Promotes digestive health*
- Contains: Fructooligosaccharides (a type of natural prebiotics known to help stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria, Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37, Lactobacillus acidophilus LA-14, Lactobacillus plantarum LP-115, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG AF, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus 6594, Bifidobacterium infantis BI-26, and Ningxia wolfberry fruit powder (a unique YL ingredient).
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.