essential oil blend
SclarEssence essential oil is for use aromatically and topically while SclarEssence Vitality essential oil is dietary and therefore can be ingested. Both bottles contain the same essential oil and differ only in the way they are labeled. The designation of the two products allows you to share all the ways to use essential oils in the correct and FDA approved way
SclarEssence™ Vitality™ contains a balanced blend of essential oils that align well with common women’s wellness practices. Including four therapeutic-grade essential oils, SclarEssence combines the powerful properties of Clary Sage, Peppermint, Sage, and Fennel.
Take SclarEssence Vitality by itself or with FemiGen™ as needed for women’s support.
Features and Benefits:
- Supports a good attitude during PMS*
- Supports overall well-being*
- Energizing support*
- Digestive support*
- Supports female health*
- May improve exercise performance when taken with Peppermint Vitality*
- Formulated with Spanish Sage to support cognitive function and age-related memory loss*
- Used for mild mood changes and cramps associated with the menstrual cycle*
How to use: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily or as needed.
- Add 1–2 drops of SclarEssence Vitality to a glass of water or in conjunction with Estro.
- Add SclarEssence Vitality to a warm cup of tea and enjoy after a soothing Dragon Time oil massage.
- Take as a dietary supplement daily with Master Formula™ to support a healthy lifestyle.*
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.