Coriander Vitality™ Essential Oil
Coriander essential oil is for use aromatically and topically while Coriander Vitality essential oil is dietary and therefore can be ingested. Both bottles contain the same essential oil and differ only in the way they are labeled. The designation of the two products allows you to share all the ways to use essential oils in the correct and FDA approved way.
Coriander Vitality™ essential oil shares its botanical origins with the cilantro plant, making it a popular flavor in both Latin and Eastern dishes. Steam distilled from coriander seeds, Coriander Vitality has a fresh, earthy, slightly citrusy taste that enhances many recipes. Use Coriander Vitality to enjoy its versatile flavor as you prepare cuisines from around the world, including Chinese soups, Indian masalas, and Mexican salsas. In addition to flavoring delicious dishes, Coriander Vitality has many health benefits, including digestive support, immune support, cleansing properties, and powerful antioxidants.*
- Has a fresh, pleasant taste
- Can be added to enhance recipes for cuisines from all over the world
- May support digestion and the immune system*
- Delivers powerful antioxidants when taken internally*
- Supports oral health when used as a mouth rinse*
How to use: For internal use. To use as a dietary supplement, add to food, water or other beverages. Can also place a few drops in a vegetable capsule and take internally to support overall wellness.
- Combine 1 drop of Coriander Vitality with 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex in a vegetable capsule and take it after meals to support digestion.*
- Add it to Latin and Eastern dishes for an authentic flavor.
- Mix it with your favorite dressings and marinades to add a fresh dimension of flavor.
- Take it daily as a dietary supplement to support your immune system.*
- Add a couple of drops to a cup of water and swish it around in your mouth to support oral health.*
- Make a spicy Potato Salad with Black Pepper Vitality and Lime Vitality essential oils!
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.