Spearmint essential oil
Spearmint essential oil is used aromatically and topically while Spearmint Vitality is a dietary oil and therefore can be ingested.
Spearmint has less menthol and is milder than it’s Peppermint cousin and therefore is a great alternative for children, the elderly or those with sensitive skin. It is characterized by a sweet, invigorating fragrance that is uplifting and calming.
Spearmint is most often found in gum and candies, but is also wonderful when diffused or used topically. Some of the chemical constituents of Spearmint Essential Oil are Carvone and Limonene. Google these constituents to learn of their great benefits!
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Diffuse to promote focus and uplift mood
- Add a drop to toothbrush with toothpaste to promote fresh breath
- Mix with epsom salt and add to your bath for a calming and cooling sensation
- Diffuse 2 drops peppermint, 2 drops spearmint, and 3 drops orange for a festive, holiday blend!!
- Mix 10 drops spearmint with epsom salt and add to hot basin for a cooling, soothing foot soak
- Mix spearmint and peppermint in a diffuser necklace for a minty fresh scent all day long! I like to do this during long car rides to help keep me awake and to help ease my tummy.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.