Into the Future™
essential oil blend
Can you believe 2018 is just 1 day away! It’s a time of reflection of what we’ve accomplished during 2017 as well as an opportunity to look forward to 2018 as a fresh start. Goals, dreams, resolutions, new beginnings, breaking old habits – we like to associate the new year with a clean slate; A “do over”, if you will.
What will You do in 2018 and what of your past is an obstacle to that end? Mend relationships but fear rejection? Focus on healthier living but attempts have failed in the past? Find an avenue for career advancement but afraid of transition? Whatever your goals, and whatever has happened in the past to make moving forward difficult, let Into the Future by Young Living help you get there.
Into the Future is an inspirational blend of essential oils that creates an invigorating aromatic companion as you look toward your life’s goals and dreams.
- Clary oil
- Ylang ylang flower oil
- White fir branch/leaf/wood oil
- Idaho blue spruce branch/leaf/wood oil
- Jasmine oil
- Frankincense oil
- Cedarwood bark oil
- White lotus flower extract
If you look at the list of oils in this blend, you’ll it has a healthy number of coniferous oils. Therefore this oils has a woodsy scent, but the orange oil gives it a light and fruity undertone.
So if you need to leave the past behind in an effort to move forward, give Into the Future a try.
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Negative self talk: Negative self talk is one of my biggest obstacles. One way to combat this is to inhale Into the Future, look in the mirror, and recite out loud positive affirmations.
- Peace: Inhale directly from the bottle to promote peace, positivity and forgiveness
- Let it go: Diffuse while meditating with a focus of letting go of the past that weighs you down
- Confidence: Looking for a job is stressful and when you don’t get a call back we can question our communication skills, experience, and worthiness. Wear on your pulse points as a perfume when you are going for a job interview or other situation where you need confidence and leave those self doubts behind.
- Goal Setting: The new year is the perfect time of year for setting goals and looking towards the future. Diffuse Into the Future to help you get there.
- Overcome fears: Oftentimes fear is what keeps us from reaching that goal. Fear of failure, fear of embarrassment, fear of letting others down. Fear is a formidable foe. Kick it in the teeth with Into the Future.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.