Desert Mist Diffuser
I am in love with this diffuser. Inspired by the romantic design of a Moroccan trellis, this beautiful diffuser brings an exotic to flair to any living space and covers approximately 323 square feet.
The Desert Mist Diffuser functions as a humidifier, atomizer, and aroma diffuser in one simple to use product. It uses ultrasonic frequency technology to generate waves at 1.7 million per second, breaking down essential oils and water into millions of microparticles, dispersing them into the air, and releasing the oils’ unique constituents.
This diffuser is custom designed to diffuse continuously for 5–6 hours on High mode, 8 hours on Low mode, and 10 hours on Intermittent mode.* It also offers 11 individual light settings, including a candle-like flicker mode. The lights can also run independently from diffusion modes or be turned off while diffusing.
The Desert Mist Diffuser comes with free 5-ml bottles of Tangerine and Peppermint essential oils.
The plastic used for the Desert Mist Diffuser is polypropylene. Polypropylene was specifically chosen because it is safe to use with essential oils. The diffuser is BPA free and has no Phalates.
*Run time may vary based on essential oil type and number of drops used.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Diffusing essential oils is a perfect way to relax, dispel odors, and create an aroma-filled atmosphere of peace and harmony.
- Three run modes are perfect for a customizable experience:
- High mode runs approximately 5 hours continuously.
- Low mode runs approximately 8 hours continuously.
- Intermittent mode (1 minute on/1 minute off) runs approximately 10 hours.
- The diffuser’s 11 different light settings can be turned off or on independent of diffuser function.
- The diffuser includes a romantic candle-like flicker mode.
- The diffuser includes a light cycle mode, so colors transition gently from one to another.
- There will potentially be additional diffuser covers in the future!
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.