LavaDerm™ After-Sun Spray
Many after-sun sprays contain harsh chemicals and artificial ingredients – just because it contains “aloe” doesn’t mean it’s all natural. So of COURSE Young Living has given us a toxin free alternative: LavaDerm! LavaDerm After-Sun Spray has 100% plant based, naturally derived ingredients.
Refresh and recover from a day in the sun with Young Living’s LavaDerm™ After-Sun Spray. This naturally derived after-sun spray offers temporary relief from the pain and itching of minor burns, minor cuts, sunburns, scrapes, insect bites, and minor skin irritations.
Using menthol from mint, this spray soothes and cools the skin, providing immediate relief from the effects of outdoor activity. What I love is that this is a spray on lotion, not a sticky, tacky spray on mist that I’ve bought at the local pharmacy. Containing Aloe, Lavender essential oil, and Helichrysum essential oil, this spray is moisturizing, helps prevent peeling, and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. With a vegan-friendly formula made without alcohol, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants, LavaDerm After-Sun Spray is ready for the whole family to use at the beach, on a hike, or during any outdoor playtime.
Benefits and features:
- Temporarily relieves the pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, and minor skin irritations
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
- Soothes and cools skin
- Provides immediate relief
- Moisturizes to help prevent peeling
- Promotes healthy-looking skin
- Made with plant-based and naturally derived ingredients
- Formulated without alcohol, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.