Savvy Minerals Cosmetics by Young Living is a clean, natural, toxic free, mineral based cosmetic line. In addition to being vegan friendly and cruelty free, Savvy Minerals Cosmetics contain NO:
- Synthetic colors/dyes
- Synthetic fragrances
Complete your flawless look with a touch of mineral veil setting powder from Savvy Minerals by Young Living™. A sheer, mineral-based formula, Veil’s luminizing formula applies smoothly and easily, creates highlights, and blurs fine lines and pores for a glowy, airbrushed finish for all skin tones. Wear mineral veil powder on its own for
a sheer, no-makeup look or over foundation for a more polished look.
Veil also absorbs excess oil to keep your foundation in place, while keeping you looking radiant, beautiful and cool!
Features and Benefits
- Adds sheer luminosity and highlights to the skin
- Blurs the appearance of imperfections and blemishes, including fine lines and wrinkles
- Gives skin an airbrushed look
- Absorbs excess oil
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Prolongs the wear of foundation and other facial makeup
- Works with all skin tones
- Goes on flawlessly
- Offers long-lasting, all-day wear
- Made with mineral-based ingredients
- Is vegan friendly
- Not tested on animals
- Formulated without talc, bismuth, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, or synthetic fragrances
How to use: For best results, apply with a brush. Sprinkle a small amount of Veil onto its jar lid. Dip the brush into the lid to pick up the powder, then lightly tap the brush handle against the side of the lid to remove excess. Apply the powder on the brush to your skin in small circular motions, blending well.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.</s