(Citrus limon eureka var. formosensis)
While other lemons begin to release some of their oils aromatically as they turn yellow, the jade lemon fruit remains green even in maturity, allowing the concentration of oil to continue within the fruit. The oil is released only after the fruit is picked, giving it a richer and more fragrant aroma.
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Diffuse to uplift and stimulate the mind and body. Try diffusing with Peppermint!
- Add 10–15 drops to Young Living lotions and shampoos to energize the spirit.
- Combine with sea salt, V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex, Ylang Ylang, Peppermint, and Lavender to exfoliate the skin.
- Use as a cleanser to remove stickiness or grease from surfaces; remove gum from hair; or remove crayon or permanent marker from walls.
- Mix with Citronella essential oil for a pleasant, citrus-scented way to enjoy the outdoors annoyance free.
- Add to dish washing detergent for a spot-free rinse and to help clean your dishwasher.
- Use 8–10 drops with water in a spray bottle to freshen the air with it’s lemon-lime scent.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.