Cardamom Essential Oil
Cardamom essential oil is used aromatically and topically while Cardamom Vitality essential oil is a dietary oil and can therefore be ingested.
Cardamom is a member of the ginger family, and features a spicy, refreshing aroma that can be uplifting.
Cardamom is a versatile, soothing oil and blends well with similar warm and spicy oils as well as florals and citrus oils. Try combining Cardamom with Clove, Ginger, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Ylang ylang, Vetiver, Orange or Lemon.
- Cardamom’s aroma is soothing and calming and can promote a feeling of openness and mental clarity.
- Apply topically for a soothing and cooling sensation.
- The spicy, warm and balsamic aroma of Cardamom is a wonderful oil to diffuse in the fall and winter months.
- Diffuse or apply topically to promote feelings of clear breathing.
- A great oil to add to any potpourri mix. Mix 1 Tbsp orris root powder with 3 drops of Cardamom and 3 drops of Orange essential oil. Add to potpourri and store in an airtight container for 3 weeks.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.