Cardamom Vitality™ Essential Oil
Cardamom essential oil is used aromatically and topically while Cardamom Vitality essential oil is a dietary oil and can therefore be ingested.
Cardamom is a popular spice used around the world for cooking.
The cardamom plant is native to the lush evergreen forests of southern India and has been highly valued as a spice since ancient times. Steam distilled from cardamom seeds, Cardamom Vitality™ oil has a rich taste and is one of the world’s favorite cooking spices.
Cardamom Vitality’s signature flavor is common in sweet and savory dishes, frequently used in many Swedish baked goods. A must-have for every kitchen, this essential oil is also a welcome addition to enhance the flavor of hot drinks.
How to use: For internal use. To use as a dietary supplement, add to food, water or other beverages. Can also place a few drops in a vegetable capsule and take internally to support overall wellness.
- For digestive support*, add 1 drop Cardamom Vitality and 1 drop DiGize Vitality and dilute with 1 drop carrier oil in a veggie capsule and take as a dietary supplement.
- Add to your favorite dishes to accentuate sweet and savory flavors. Google Chicken Biryani for a wonderfully ethnic Indian dish accentuated by Cardamom. Just substitute 1 tsp of dried Cardamom spice for 1 drops of Cardamom Vitality essential oil.
- Cardamom is a popular spice in Indian Sweets and teas. Add 1–2 drops to your tea for a unique taste experience.
- Use in a marinade for Honey Chicken with Cardamom:
- Marinade: 4 Tbsp honey, 2 Tbsp sherry, 1 drop Cardamom vitality essential oil, 1 tsp pepper. Add to bag with 4 chicken breasts and marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from marinade and pan sear chicken (optional)
- Grill or add to roasting pan, cover with remaining marinade and s/p to taste. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.