Common Sense™ essential oil blend
Common Sense™ essential oil is a proprietary blend of essential oils formulated to enhance rational decision-making abilities leading to increased wellness, purpose, and abundance.
In this political climate that is 2017, couldn’t we all use a bit more Common Sense? Emotions can cloud your judgement without even realizing it. It’s too easy to get swept away on that roller coaster and before you know it, you’ve made a bad decision. Use Common Sense to let cooler heads prevail.
Common Sense has the following oils:
- Frankincense (Boswellia carteri)
- Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata)
- Ocotea (Octotea quixos)
- Goldenrod (Solidago canadensis)
- Ruta (Ruta graveolens)
- Dorado azul (Hyptis suaveolens)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia)
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- I like to use Common Sense when I’m making a big purchase. It reminds me to be mindful of not only what catches my eye, but remember what my pocketbook can afford!
- Cleaning out the closet or filing cabinet is emotional for me. Without direction I just throw EVERYTHING away, damned the consequences. Diffusing Common Sense can help focus you to pay attention to those devilish details (and papers) that need to be held on to.
- Walking into any emotionally charged situation, really, could use some sort of grounding oil. Common Sense is great to use on your wrists or back of neck to relax and calm and focus on what needs to be done. If you’ve ever have the misfortune of cleaning out a residence after a loved one has passed you know what I mean.
- Handling the affairs of elder care is ALWAYS challenging and emotional. Use Common Sense to help you make those tough decisions.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.