Release™ Essential Oil
Release™ is a blend with a relaxing aroma that facilitates the ability to let go of anger and frustration. It also promotes harmony and balance when diffused.
The following oils in Release stimulate a sense of peace and emotional well being
- Ylang ylang
- Royal Hawaiian™ sandalwood
- Blue cypress
- Kaffir lime
- Blue tansy
Everyday pressure can come from any part of your life—work, relationships, errands, school. Essential oils can help you deal with the ups and downs associated with the daily grind. Or, if someone from the past wronged you and you can’t seem to let the anger go, use Release essential oil and forge your way to forgiveness.
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Feeling irritable? Wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Dab Release on your pulse points or wear over your heart before you blow up and do some real damage.
- Get a passive aggressive email in your inbox? Inhale some Release to let it go before you respond with something you’ll regret.
- The actions of a coworker make you mad? Diffuse some Release and call a friend. Soon you’ll find the cathartic release of a good ole fashioned bitch session.
- Gently rub oil between your hands and take a deep breath while cupping your hands close to your nose and give yourself a self imposed 10 minute “time out”. Take a walk, wind down, refocus….
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.