Nutmeg essential oil
Nutmeg essential oil is used aromatically and topically while Nutmeg Vitality™ essential oil is a dietary oil and therefore can be ingested.
Nutmeg oil has a warm and inviting fragrance and blends especially well with orange, clary sage, eucaluptus and ginger. Nutmeg comes from an evergreen tree that’s indigenous to Indonesia. The oil is obtained by steam-distilling the dried kernels of the ripe seeds of the nutmeg.
Who says fall scents have to be reserved for Autumn. These blends smell great ALL year round!
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Keep winter boots smelling fresh all season long by spritzing them with water infused with a drop each of Nutmeg and Peppermint.
- Diffuse Nutmeg by itself or with Orange essential oil to invite a sense of peace and togetherness in your home.
- Reinvigorate potpourri in your home by adding a drop each of Nutmeg, Lavender, and Tangerine essential oils
- place a few drops on vacuum filter to make the whole house smell like nutmeg!
- Go out and gather some pine cones, make sure they’re clean before laying on a foil lined baking sheet. Bake at 200º F in oven for about 30 minutes. Wait for them to cool and transfer to gallon zip-top bag. Add about 30 drops of your favorite essential oils and leave bag sealed for 1-2 weeks. The longer you wait, the stronger the smell.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.