Forgiveness™ essential oil blend
Forgiveness™ contains an aroma that supports the ability to forgive yourself and others while letting go of negative emotions, an important part of personal growth. Forgiveness is a blend of:
- Sesame (Sesamum indicum) seed oil
- Melissa (Melissa officinalis) leaf oil
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) flower oil
- Frankincense (Boswellia carteri) resin oil
- Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood oil (Santalum paniculatum)
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum) seed oil
- Angelica (Angelica archangelica) root oil
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) oil
- Furanocoumarin-free Bergamot (Citrus aurantium bergamia)
- Lemon (Citrus limon) peel oil
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) flower oil
- Jasmine (Jasminum grandiflorum) flower extract
- Helichrysum italicum oil
- Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) flower oil
- Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini) oil
- Rose (Rosa damascena) flower oil
When we have been wronged we have 2 choices: We can hold on to anger, resentment and thoughts of revenge, or we can forgive and move forward. By embracing forgiveness, we can also experience peace, happiness, gratitude and joy.
Forgiving doesn’t mean forgetting or excuse the act that hurt you, but it does lessen the grip it has on you allowing you to focus on the more positive aspects of life. Forgiveness can also foster feelings of understanding, empathy and compassion. According to Mayo Clinic, here are some of the many benefit of practicing forgiveness.
- Healthier relationships
- Less anxiety and stress
- Healthier blood pressure
- Higher self esteem
- Stronger immune system
- Greater spiritual and psychological well being
Or maybe it’s yourself you need to forgive. When we unintentionally do something to hurt the ones we love we can experience intense guilt and regret which can lead to negative self talk. Negative self talk are things like “I’m always saying the wrong thing” or “why do I always screw things up”. These types of defeating thoughts perpetuate a negative downward spiral that is very difficult to break out of.
In order to forgive ourselves we have to give ourselves permission to make a mistake. We are not perfect and mistakes are inevitable. Learn from your behavior, admit the mistake and start the road to forgiveness. We are so much harder than ourselves than we are with the ones we love. We give others the benefit of the doubt but don’t give ourselves any slack at all. Forgiving yourself is about self acceptance and self love. Use Forgiveness essential oil to help you get there.
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Diffuse to help release feelings of anger or guilt
- Apply to pulse points to help feel grounded and content throughout the day
- Combine with Epsom salts and add to a bath after a long day to promote feelings of contentment.
- Due to it’s calming scent, this is a great oil to diffuse in the evening to promote a healthy night’s sleep.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.