Ginger essential oil is used aromatically and topically while Ginger Vitality essential oil is a dietary oil and therefore can be ingested.
Ginger has a warm, energizing aroma that works well in a variety of diffuser blends. Taken from the root of the plant, the therapeutic benefits of ginger come from gingerols, the oily resin from the root itself.
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Add Ginger to Ortho Sport® massage oil for a soothing massage after workouts
- Diffuse Ginger with Orange and Ylang ylang for a tropical flare
- Make a sugar scrub with 3/4 sugar, 1/2 cup fractionated coconut oil (or olive oil) and add 4 drops Cassia oil, 4 drops Clove oil and 4 drops Ginger oil.
- During long car rides, diffuse or place a few drops in the palms of your hands and inhale.
- Dilute and apply over abdomen for a soothing massage.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.