Royal Hawaiian™ Sandalwood
Royal Hawaiian™ Sandalwood has a rich, sweet, warm, and woodsy aroma that is sensual and romantic. Used traditionally for meditation, this oil is uplifting and relaxing and is valued in skin care for its moisturizing properties. It is a popular oil for aromatherapy and massage due to it’s grounding properties. The main constituent in Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood is santalol. Google this constituent to learn more!
Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood is a tree native to Hawaii and is found nowhere else in the world. They can grow over 50 feet high with a canopy diameter of over 30 feet. Young Living has partnered with Háloa Áina farm on the Big Island of Hawaii to bring this fragrant and popular oil to us. There is a sad history of overfarming, invasive vegetation, and cycles of nature that make Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood scarce. Young Living and the Háloa Áina farm are committed to environmental, social, and economic sustainability of the Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood tree so that we can all continue to enjoy it’s benefits.
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Applying sandalwood to the skin can help promote a smooth complexion
- To enhance your mood, apply one to two drops of Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood to the palms of your hands. Then cup your hands around your nose and inhale.
- Diffuse Sandalwood in your bedroom after a long day or during meditation to promote an uplifting atmosphere.
- Had a long weekend fixing up the house or dealing with unruly children? Add a few drops to some Epsom salt and then add to bath to promote relaxation.
- Promote restful sleep by diffusing or rubbing a few drops on the back of your neck before bedtime.
- DIY Hair Highlights: Create your own highlights with the Citrus Fresh, Frankincense, Ylang ylang and Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.