Inner Child™ essential oil
“Your inner world creates your outer world.”
The sweet fragrance of Inner Child™ can be used aromatically to encourage you to connect with your authentic self. This blend helps bring levity to issues that have been so heavy and hurtful in our childhood memory banks.
Check out this page from Alanis Morissette talking about Inner Child being one of her top 10 favs!
- Orange (Citrus aurantium dulcis) peel oil
- Tangerine (Citrus reticulata) peel oil
- Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) flower oil
- Royal Hawaiian sandalwood (Santalum paniculatium) wood oil
- Jasmine (Jasminum officinale) oil
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) oil
- Spruce (Picea mariana) leaf oil
- Neroli (Bitter orange) flower oil (Citrus aurantium amara)
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Put a few drops in your hands, rub together and inhale. This can help you find emotional stability and bring joy to your heart, mind, and body.
- With it’s fresh and floral scent, this oil is a wonderful oil to wear as a perfume.
- Inner Child can also help us see ourselves with more clarity. Diffuse this blend when trying to come to terms with a harsh truth about yourself.
- Reconnect with your Inner Child and reconnect with your creative self. Diffuse this oil and give yourself permission to color outside the lines
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.