Grapefruit essential oil
Grapefruit essential oil is used aromatically and topically while Grapefruit Vitality essential oil is a dietary oil and therefore can be ingested.
Grapefruit has a wonderfully uplifting citrus aroma and like most citrus oils is cold pressed from the rind. It’s scent is so bright and energizing that’s it’s a wonderful aroma to diffuse to uplift your mood and clarify your mind.
The main constituent in Grapefruit is d-limonene. the uplifting benefits found in Limonene are what makes it such a great oil to use aromatically. Google d-limonene to learn more about this important constituent and it’s benefits!
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity. Phototoxicity warning: Avoid UV lights for 12 hours after applying topically.
- Diffuse in the morning to brighten your home and get you ready for the day.
- Add to your skin care routine to promote a clear complexion. (Grapefruit is a phototoxic oil so avoid UV light for 12 hours after applying)
- I love to massage my tired legs with grapefruit and Young Living V-6 massage oil after a long day.
- If you are having a bad day, put one or two drops of Grapefruit in your hands, rub together and inhale. Then rub the scent on the back of your neck. Feel yourself be uplifted!
- Add to your cleaning agents to fill the home with this energizing scent when cleaning.
- Diffuse to sharpen focus while studying or reading.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.