Highest Potential™ essential oil blend
Featuring an aromatic combination of Ylang Ylang, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Lavender, Rose, and other precious essential oils, this blend is formulated to inspire you to expand your sense of purpose and achieve your full potential. Whether diffused, inhaled, or diluted and worn as a fragrance, Highest Potential can help you discover greater confidence, a more complete idea of your purpose, and a sense of harmony.
Highest Potential™ is a blend that harnesses the uplifting and inspiring power of Blue Cypress and other pure essential oil scents.
- Blue Cypress (Callitris introtropica)
- Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata)
- Jasmine (Jasminum officinale)
- Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Galbanum (Ferula galbaniflua)
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii)
- Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood (Santalum paniculatum)
- Blue Tansey (Tanacetum annuum)
- White Fir (Abies concolor)
- Black Spruce (Picea mariana)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Rose (Rosa damascena)
And you know who else loves Young Living, especially Highest Potential? Pat Monahan, lead singer of Train. Check out this testimonial he gave at the Young Living 2014 International Grand Convention.
How to use: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse, inhale, or add to bath water. Apply to crown of head, back of neck, behind ears or inside wrists. Possible skin sensitivity.
- Sometimes we’re not productive because we don’t know where to start. Take five minutes the night before or first thing in the morning to prioritize your day and make a clear plan of action. While planning, try diffusing Highest Potential and make sure to ask yourself: “Will this task get me closer to what I want to achieve?”
- Put 2–4 drops on the edge of your ears or on your wrists, neck, or temples for an inspiring fragrance.
- Add 2–4 drops to warm bath water for a grounding, calming, and empowering aromatic experience.
- the exotic scent makes it popular aftershave for men
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.