Pure Protein Complete
Chocolate Deluxe and Vanilla Spice
From your head to your toes and everything in between, protein is a necessary component of every cell in the body. Your body uses protein to build and repair tissue, and it is an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood. You also use protein to make enzymes, hormones, and other essential chemicals in the body. Your hair and nails are almost exclusively made of protein. Clearly, protein is indispensable—both in your body and in your diet.
Along with fat and carbohydrates, protein is a macronutrient, meaning that the body needs relatively large amounts of it. Vitamins and minerals, which are only needed in small quantities, are called micronutrients. But unlike fat and carbohydrates, the body does not store protein and, therefore, has no reservoir to draw on when it needs a new supply.
One study suggests that consuming protein at regular intervals during the day may help support whole-body metabolism. Eating snacks rich in protein throughout the day could aid how your body uses this essential nutrient.(http://www.webmd.com/men/features/benefits-protein)
Pure Protein Complete is a comprehensive protein supplement that combines a proprietary 5-Protein Blend, amino acids, and ancient peat and apple extract to deliver 25 grams of protein per serving in two delicious flavors, Vanilla Spice and Chocolate Deluxe.
HOW TO USE:
- Add 2 scoop(s) of Pure Protein Complete to 8 oz. of cold water.
- May also be mixed with rice, almond, or other milk.
- Shake or stir until smooth. For a smooth shake, use the new YL Shaker Bottle.
- For added flavor, add fruit or essential oils.
- Blend with ice for a nice shake.
- Excellent source of protein
- Optimal 5-Protein Blend
- Protein Boost
- Supports the body’s need for protein
- Provides a full range of Amino Acids including: D-aspartic acid, Threonine, L-serine, Glutamic acid, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Lysine, Histidine, Arginine, Proline, Hydroxyproline, Cystine, Tryptophan, and Cysteine
- Protein metabolism support
- elevATP or Ancient peat and Apple extract supports ATP production, the energy currency of the body
- Offers 25 grams of protein
- No trans fat
- rBGH-Free Whey
- High in Protein
- Supports muscular system*
- Supports body in building lean muscle*
- Supports ATP production*
- Delivers amino acids*
- Supports energy levels*
- Post-workout muscle recovery*
Note: Pure Protein Complete doesn’t include any ingredients which contain gluten. However, it does not meet the requirements to be designated gluten free as it is not manufactured in a gluten free facility and has not been tested for gluten content specifically.
Click HERE to order today!
*Disclaimer: I provide my personal opinion and experiences with essential oils, and I am not endorsed by the Young Living Corporation. None of what I talk about on this site has been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a registered physician and I encourage you to discuss your health concerns with your own doctor. I simply share resources and tools based on my own personal experiences.